Shared Cultural Heritage: Programme council
The Shared Cultural Heritage Programme council assists DutchCulture with apportioning the Matching Fund.
The Programme council is convened in order to create more coherence among shared cultural heritage activities. Dutch senior heritage experts take part in this Programme council. They advise on the allocation of the Matching Fund, support DutchCulture in collecting relevant information, and contribute to the distribution of information to the national and international heritage fields. DutchCulture chairs this Programme council and provides the secretariat. The Programme council meets three times a year.
Current members of the Shared Cultural Heritage Programme council:
- Dyonna Benett (Dutch Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage)
- Joost Schokkenbroek (Vancouver Maritime Museum)
- Karwan Fatah-Black (Leiden University)
- Liesbeth Staats (The Media Sisters)
- Marieke Bloembergen (KITLV - Royal Netherlands Institute of Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies)
- Marineke van der Reijden (Mondriaan Fund)
- Martine Gosselink (Rijksmuseum)
- Robert Quarles van Ufford (National Monuments Organisation)
- Wim Manuhutu (Manu2u)